Arrogant, Small Tyrants Nancy Pelosi is STILL afraid of US!
Posted by Cindy Sheehan
12:00 AM Oct 12, 2008
Arrogant, Small Tyrants
Nancy Pelosi is STILL afraid of US!
Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Has it occurred to anyone else that almost 100% of our elected officials have turned into tyrants? From George Bush, Senator Harry Reid (D-Nv) to Nancy Pelosi and their Congressional minions, they are ignoring the will of the people and are, in fact, collaborating with the banksters to undermine the safety, prosperity and lives of We the People. Many economists are predicting a long and terrible depression and Congress's bankster bailout has only hastened and worsened the crisis.
Many of our supporters called Pelosi's office yesterday to demand that she come off of her arrogant perch and descend to the street level here in San Francisco to debate Cindy Sheehan and the other two challengers to her seat. Every one who called reported getting the notorious Pelosi run around that she made infamous by her "off the table" politics.
We know that Pelosi and her ilk care more about their bank accounts and political party affiliation than they do about this country and humanity but we will continue to press on and demand that she defend her indefensible positions and explain her inexplicable policies.
• Why did she abdicate her power of the purse string to fund George's wars of aggression?
• Why did she allow the ban on offshore drilling to expire?
• Why did she grant immunity to the administration and telecom companies for warrantless wiretapping?
• Why is she trying to gentrify the last bastion of diversity in San Francisco, Bayview/Hunter's Point?
• Why does she support privatization of national parks and energy?
• Why did she support BushCo's policy of torture?
• Why did she take the important Constitutional remedy of impeachment "off the table?"
• Why did she allow the Homegrown Terrorism Act to pass Congress and why did she not stop George's tyrannical Presidential Directive 51?
• Why did she give Goldman-Sachs' former CEO (Treasurey Secretary, Henry Paulson) 700 billion dollars to bail out the unregulated Wall Street financial pirates?
The other evening when CFC supporters were being verbally attacked by her staffers, Pelosi's Chief of Staff yelled out, at one point, "Did you all vote for George Bush?" Is irony dead?
Cindy Sheehan has been standing up to the "man" since her son was murdered by the Bush regime in April 2004. Nancy Pelosi has been standing up for the "man" since she became Speaker of the House. She has not denied George Bush one thing and CFC has a library of pictures of Pelosi fawning over George Bush.
We need to overthrow this government and we need to start here in California's 8th district by overthrowing George Bush's best friend, Nancy Pelosi.