Share YOUR Story
The change we want to see in our society requires that we have one-on-one conversations with people in our families, communities, and workplace. Sharing your story will help us show our elected officials and other community members how everyday people are affected by injustice and inequality. When you share your story, you are not only helping personalize the issues we work on, but you also giving a voice to the hundreds of individuals in your community who find themselves in the same situation. For example:
- Are you, or someone in your community struggling to pay your mortgage and/or facing foreclosure?
- Are you swimming in medical bills even though you're insured?
- How has your family been affected by our broken immigration system?
- Has the recession affected you or your family's ability to find living wage work?
- How has your quality of life been affected by cuts to health care, education, child care, housing, services for the elderly?