Please join us tomorrow for a free panel discussion on one of the most sacred and important rights of the American people: the right to vote.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011 -- 1:00 to 2:30 PM
Senate Visitor Center, Room 201-00
The ADA Education Fund will host an impressive group of experts to discuss the vital issue of Voter Suppression, including:
- Nicole Austin-Hillery, Director and Counsel of the Brennan Center for Justice
- Robert Brandon, President of the Fair Elections Legal Network
- Eddie Hailes, Managing Director of the Advancement Project
- Marcia Johnson-Blanco, Acting Co-Director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Kirin Kennedy, National Field Director for United States Student Association
Additional information may be found on the Facebook Event Page and at www.ADAEdFund.org.
We hope to see you there!
The ADA Education Fund
Donate to ADA
ADA: Proudly. Staunchly. Liberal
Click here to donate
How Liberal Are You?
Answer the same questions ADA used to score lawmakers in the ADA Voting Record. Then, compare yourself!
Click here to take the quiz
Tell a Friend
Have a liberal friend itching to get active? Tell them about ADA in one easy step.
Click here to tell a friend about ADA