FIRST: Add your voice to the chorus calling for tax fairness in the current budget negotiations by contacting Delaware's Congressional delegation TODAY, December 1, through the folllowing link:
NEXT: Get the latest news--and speak your piece--in person at the Americans for Democratic Action's Town Hall Forum:
The Fiscal Cliff, Delaware and YOU
Saturday, December 8, 10:30 AM
UU Fellowship of Newark, 420 Willa Road
- Rep. Paul Baumbach, State Rep. from Delaware's 23rd District and Founder of Mallard Associates (Moderator)
- Michael A. Begatto, Executive Director of Del. Pub. Empl. Council 81 AFSCME
- Marie Laberge, President of Delaware NOW
- Jason Scott, CEO of Prestwick House
- TBA, Representative from U.S. Senator Christopher Coons' office
Download and share the event flyer!
Americans for Democratic Action
• American Sustainable Business Council
• Delaware AFL-CIO
• Delawareans for Social and Economic Justice
• Delaware Chapter, National Organization for Women
• Democratic Cmte., 25th Rep. District
• Delaware Public Employees Council 81, AFSCME
• Delaware State Education Association
• National Committee to Preserve Social Security & Medicare
• Occupy Delaware
• Social Justice Steering Committee, UUFN
For more information, contact Ezra Temko at Ezra@ADAction.org or 302-981-3007.
Donate to ADA
ADA: Proudly. Staunchly. Liberal
Click here to donate
How Liberal Are You?
Answer the same questions ADA used to score lawmakers in the ADA Voting Record. Then, compare yourself!
Click here to take the quiz
Tell a Friend
Have a liberal friend itching to get active? Tell them about ADA in one easy step.
Click here to tell a friend about ADA