As 2010 comes to an end, we hope you will consider funding the vital projects underway at the Americans for Democratic Action Education Fund with your tax-deductible, charitable gift.
Your contribution to the ADA Education Fund will help us educate the public on the issues and policies in the public domain, especially those important to liberals. Your tax-deductible gift will increase our impact by:
- Organizing and educating grassroots activists across the country on crucial issues of economic and social justice at home and abroad.
- Funding our Galbraith Fellowship Program which supports graduate student research projects on timely issues for publication, discussion, and educating policymakers.
- Conducting issue forums on Capitol Hill featuring Members of Congress, policy experts and other opinion leaders.
- Expanding our outreach to activists across the country in order to build a winning liberal agenda for the future.
Your contribution will help in these ways and many more. But, in order for it to count for your 2010 tax return, you must make your donation before December 31, 2010.
WAYS TO GIVE TO THE ADA ED FUND
Give your tax-deductible gift online securely in just a few clicks!
Give the gift of stock! When you give appreciated securities, you receive a tax deduction and save on capital gains taxes. Just call your broker and transfer your stock or mutual funds to the ADA Education Fund! Ask your broker to transfer your gift to: DTC # 0141 - ACCT #118-4548.
What are the benefits of Gifting Stock?
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for the fair market value of the securities on the date of transfer, no matter what you originally paid for them
- You pay no capital gains tax on the securities you donate
- We can and we will make a difference
Without your support, none of our work would be possible. On behalf of the Board and staff, I offer our most sincere thanks.
Cheryl C. Kagan
Executive Director, ADA Education Fund
| Donate to ADA
ADA: Proudly. Staunchly. Liberal
Click here to donate
How Liberal Are You?
Answer the same questions ADA used to score lawmakers in the ADA Voting Record. Then, compare yourself!
Click here to take the quiz
Tell a Friend
Have a liberal friend itching to get active? Tell them about ADA in one easy step.
Click here to tell a friend about ADA