PLEASE JOIN US IN NEW YORK CITY AS ZILLOW, THE PROGRESSIVE POLICY INSITUTE
AND COLUMBIA BUSINESS SCHOOL PRESENT
April 4-5, 2012, New York, NY
April 4, 6 p.m., Columbia Club, 15 West 43rd St.
Special Presentations by Nobel Prize-Winning Economist Joseph E. Stiglitz
and Ronnie Chan, Chairman of Hang Lung Properties, Ltd.
Housing in a Global Context
April 5, 8 a.m.-12 p.m., Grand Hyatt New York, 109 East 42nd St.
Private-Sector Responses to the Crisis: What’s Working and What’s Not?
Moderated by S. Mitra Kalita, Writer, The Wall Street Journal
Policy Innovation in the Housing Sector: What Could Make Things Better?
Moderated by Jason Gold, Senior Fellow, PPI
Confirmed speakers include:
• Dr. Janice Eberly, Assistant Secretary for Economic Policy, U.S. Department of the Treasury
• Spencer Rascoff, CEO, Zillow
• Richard A. Smith, President and CEO, Realogy Corp.
• Peter M. Orser, President and CEO, Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Co.
• Laurie Goodman, Senior Managing Director – RMBS Strategy, Amherst Securities Group
• Chris Mayer, Paul Milstein Professor of Real Estate, Columbia Business School
• Scott Simon, Managing Director, PIMCO
• Joseph Gyourko, Martin Bucksbaum Professor of Real Estate, Wharton School of Business
• Rick Sharga, Executive Vice President, Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC
With a special overview of the nation’s housing market by Zillow Chief Economist Stan Humphries.
Click here for the latest news on the forum.
Additional sponsorship by Columbia University’s Milstein Center for Real Estate, Richman Center for Business, Law and Public Policy and Chazen Institute of International Business.