Board of Directors Elections ResultsSubmitted by Tom Mon Jun 26 2017 09:15:00 GMT-0400 (EDT) by Tom Carter
Efficiency First welcomes an impressive roster of new members of our Board of Directors. We are looking forward to working with the following members as we serve the building performance industry.
- Ali Adler: Sealed of New York
- Jason Bouchard: Reliable Heating & Air of Georgia
- Michelle Burgee: Complete Home Solutions of Maryland
- Leticia Colon de Mejias: Energy Efficiencies Solutions of Connecticut
- Casey Murphy: Pearl Certification of Virginia
- Brandon Renaud: Columbia Water & Light of Missouri
Please read more about them and the incumbent members at http://www.efficiencyfirst.org/about/board/.