Teletown Hall with Rep. Lowey on the Caregiver Credit
Social Security is one of the bedrocks of our country, and we should build on that system so that providing for your family and being there when they need you aren't mutually exclusive.
That's why Rep. Nita Lowey is introducing a bill to provide a Caregiver's Credit for Social Security, so that caregivers needn't sacrifice their own retirement to take care of someone in need.
Join Rep. Lowey, the Center for Community Change Action, Social Security Works, Older Women's Economic Security Task Force, and more for a teletown hall on July 8th to discuss the next steps in the fight for fairness in Social Security benefits!
Though registration for the call has passed, you can still call in directly at 7:30pm (Eastern): 877-229-8493, code: 113016
- Center for Community Change Action
- Older Women's Economic Security Task Force
- Social Security Works
- Alliance for Retired Americans
- Caring Across Generations
- Coalition on Human Needs
- Latinos for a Secure Retirement
- National Association of Mothers' Centers
- National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare
- National Organization for Women
- National Partnership for Women & Families
- National Women's Law Center
- OWL—the voice of women 40+
- Wider Opportunities for Women (WOW)
- TakeAction Minnesota
- Working Families Party
Event LocationYou will receive a call at the telephone number you provide shortly before 7:30pm (Eastern) on July 8th, so have your phone handy!
The registration deadline for this event has passed.