You are here
Call your Senators today and ask them to support American solar energy!
UPDATE: The final vote on the Stabenow amendment was 49-49, falling short of the needed 60 votes to pass. Thank you to everyone who made phone calls for solar energy.
The Senate is about to vote on several critical amendments to S. 1813. One by Senator Stabenow (D-MI) would extend the 1603 Treasury Program and other clean energy incentives. Another by Senator DeMint (R-SC) would sunset most federal renewable energy incentives.
Can you take a moment to call your Senator and ask them to:
- Vote "YES" on the Stabenow amendment and;
- Vote "NO" on the DeMint amendment
How does Click to Call work?
- Enter your phone number and any other required information, then click the 'Start Making Phone Calls' button.
- You will see a list of targets to call. Choose a target, and click the 'Click to Call' button.
- You will receive an automatic phone call from this system. It will ask you to press a key to confirm that you'd like to make the call.
- You will be connected directly to the target so you can let them know how you feel about this issue. You can use the provided talking points to help.