Support a pro-immigration Congress by contributing today.  Contribute all that you can and ask your friends & family who support reform to do the same!  We all must do our part for immigration reform.

Your Information:
* Asterisk indicates a required field

Federal regulations require that all contributors provide their employment information. If you are not employed, enter 'N/A' in the employer field and 'retired,' 'homemaker,' 'student,' or 'unemployed' in the occupation field.

Employment Information:

Payment Information:


Other:  $ (Do not enter '$')
This is a one-time donation.
I want to make a recurring donation. for total donations help

Which card would you like to use?
  • VISA
  • AMEX
Credit Card Number:
What's This?

Check this box to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:

I am a United States citizen or permanent resident alien.

This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.

This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.

The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.

If under 18 years of age, I am voluntarily making this contribution, which consists of my own funds; my contribution is not controlled by another individual and is not made from a gift given to me to make this contribution.


Note: Only click this button once, otherwise your payment may be processed twice.

If you would prefer to contribute by mail, please mail in this form with your check, cash or credit card information to:

Immigrants' List
2001 S Street, NW, Suite 550 
Washington, DC 20009

Contributions to Immigrants' List are subject to the prohibitions and limitations of the Federal Election Campaign Act. That law prohibits federal contributions from corporations, labor unions, and foreign nationals who are not admitted for permanent residence. All contributions must be made from personal funds and may not be reimbursed by any other person. Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes.