: Thursday, June11th
: 6:00 pm PT, 7:00 PM MT, 8:00 PM CT, 9:00 PM ET
: (559) 726-1300, Access Code: 331473#
Backup Dial-in Numbers:
(951) 262-7373 or (805) 360-1075
OnLine Meeting Room: https://join.me/pdamerica
Endorsed Legislation (HR 12 - Voter Empowerment Act - Lewis and
HR 429 - Grand Jury Reform Act - Johnson)
- Legislation Endorsement (previously endorsed bills)
- HR 1102 - Police Accountability Act (Johnson)
- HR 1232 - Stop Militarizing Law Enforcement
- HR 1459 - Democracy Restoration Act and S 772
- HR 1933 - End Racial Profiing Act and S1056
- Legislation Endorsement (new legislation)
- HR 2197 - Youth Prison Reduction through Opportunities, Mentoring, Intervention, Support and Education (Scott)
- S1506 - Million Jobs for Youth (Sanders)
- Gary McClelland - Chicago Citizens Review Board and Medical Omsbudsman program
- The Don Sieglman Movie, Killing Atticus Finch - Mimi Kennedy producer
- Kelly Jacobs - Mississippi Ballot Initiative 48 Boldest Cannibis Initiativein History
- Brittany Lind - Missouri Ballot Initiative- Cannabis Restoration and Protection Act (What's reallly happening in Missouri)
We work on the following issues: We work on the following issues: mass incarceration, school to prison pipeline, racial profiling, restoration of voting rights, legalization of marijuana/war on drugs, mandatory minimum sentenes, prison gerrymandering, criminalization of poverty, militarization of law enforcement, solitary confinement, incarceration of the mentally ill, prosecutorial misconduct.
Latest End Mass Criminalization News
One of the Boldest Cannabis Initiatives in History Is Taking Place Right Now in Mississippi
Proposition 48 is a ballot initiative that would not only legalize both medical and recreational marijuana in Mississippi but industrial hemp production as well. Additionally, Prop 48 calls on the Mississippi Governor to pardon all persons convicted of non-violent marijuana crimes. Read more...
Missouri Citizens seek Constitutional Amendment to Legalize Marijuana, release people incarcerated for use and expunge their records. Read more...
Using the Meeting Room
The meeting room is optional. Feel free to join this meeting only on your phone (listen only) or you can join this meeting on your computer, tablet or phone.
On a computer, use any browser with Flash. Nothing to download.
On a phone or tablet, launch the join.me app and enter meeting code: pdamerica
- All audio is through your phone;Dial (559) 726-1300
- Click the Meeting Room Link
- Enter your Name
- Click Join Meeting
Meeting Room Tips
The phone number is the same each month; for a trouble-free experience we recommend you program the number and the PIN into your phone. For Droid and iPhone users get the FreeConferenceCallHD app.
PDA Letter Drops
The next PDA district letter drop is scheduled for Wednesday, June 17th. Are you willing to hand-deliver a letter to your Member of Congress asking them to cosponsor these bills?
Email me at email@example.com