|Share via email or on Facebook/Twitter|
Call these Illinois State House Representatives
Tell them we need to pass the Fair Tax Amendment THIS WEEK!
- The IL House is likely to vote on the Fair Tax Amendment (HJRCA0059) as early as this Tuesday, May 3rd
- The amendment needs to pass the House and Senate THIS WEEK
- Below are Republicans we need to vote YES on the Fair Tax Amendment
Please call, fax, and email the following Representatives today and Monday.
What should I say? Here are some points to make…
- Remind them that their “yes” vote will show they are aligned with the 71 percent of Illinois voters who support the Fair Tax Amendment
- Let them know that this will allow for a lower tax rate for lower incomes and a higher tax rate for higher incomes, which creates less of a tax burden for working families
- Also, share with them that if this amendment passes and the current legislative proposal HB0689 become law, 99 percent of Illinois tax filers will pay less taxes and wouldn’t that make their constituents happy if they saw less of a tax burden while helping to fix the state’s budget?
We need a "Yes" vote from the following Republican Representatives:
Michael W. Tryon 66th District, Crystal Lake
Assistant Minority Leader
Springfield Phone: (217)782-0432
In District Phone: (815)459-6453
Help us make positive changes in Illinois!
Find out more about People Demanding Action
You are subscribed to People Demanding Action as
Follow People Demanding Action